A legjobb váltósúlyú

Ebben a fórumban találhatóak a régi szavazások.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
leibigab
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 877
CsatlakozottCOLON 1970-01-01 02:00:00

Re: A legjobb váltósúlyú

Hozzászólás Szerző: leibigab »

[quote author=WNB link=board=profiboksz;num=1096289006;start=0#7 date=09/29/04 ť 21:52:52]<br>OFF: khm, "néhányat"? ;)...most már asszem nagyjából tudom, hogyan érezheti magát egy gyakorlatilag kiterjedés nélküli pont... ;) ;D[/quote]<br><br>WNB<br><br>"néhány" = nem több mint amennyihez hozzájutottam az idők folyamán ;)<br><br>Garcia esetében ez a két Armstrong elleni és a Ross elleni meccs 10-15 perces összefoglalói<br>Gavilan esetében Basilio / Bratton I-II-III / Graham I / Turner / Davey / Olson / Janiro / Pruden /Cartier  ...természetesen ezek is csak 10-15 perces összefoglalók (sajnos)
WNB
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 1843
CONTACTCOLON

Hozzászólás Szerző: WNB »

[quote author=leibigab link=board=profiboksz;num=1096289006;start=0#6 date=09/29/04 ť 20:35:57]...megnéztem mind Kid Gavilan-ról, mind Ceferino Garcia-ról néhány felvételt...[/quote]<br>OFF: khm, "néhányat"? ;)...most már asszem nagyjából tudom, hogyan érezheti magát egy gyakorlatilag kiterjedés nélküli pont... ;) ;D<br><br>Kép<br>~ "SECURITY ALERT! A HAL-9000-es a P4P-örökranglista alaposabb elemzését célzó szabadidős program végrehajtása során kissé agresszívvé vált..." ;)
Ez a csillagromboló mindenkit sz-e-r-e-t... (Krzystof Aaron Hasselhoff)
...kivéve a csillagokat... (David Marcellus Hasselhoff)
leibigab
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 877

Természetesen elképzelhető, hogy Garcia "vitte ringbe" előszőr a boloütést...de, nekem az a véleményem, hogy valószínűleg 2 dolog miatt tulajdonítják inkább Gavilan-nak, mert:<br>1. Amit WNB már említett, hogy a "kubai idejében" már "erőteljesen terjedt" a televízió és Gavilan mérkőzéseit már "rendszeresen" közvetítették. (Garcia idejében még "nem működött" a televízió)<br>A másik, (megnéztem mind Kid Gavilan-ról, mind Ceferino Garcia-ról néhány felvételt és úgy vettem észre), hogy ugyan mindkettőnek van "széles, körívesen ütött jobbfelütése", de Gavilan sokkal látványosabban üti...és néha a testre ütött horgai is "hasonlóan furcsa", a boloütés és a "hagyományos" horog keveréke, ami szintén "kaszáló" mozdulatnak tűnik...(tehát, Garcia-nál nem annyira, míg Gavilan-nál meglehetősen feltűnő a "mozdulat")
WNB
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 1843
CONTACTCOLON

Kép<br>Ceferino Garcia, the inventor of the "bolo punch" and world boxing middleweight champion in 1939-40, is shown in this photograph with his son, Ceferino Jr. (Photograph courtesy of Andrea Garcia Hursala, daughter of Ceferino, Jr.)<br><br>http://www.geocities.com/rolborr/cgarci ... r>[b]Where is Ceferino Garcia?<br>'My brother is still alive'<br><br>By Rolando O. Borrinaga[/b]<br><br>(This article was featured in the Sports Page of the Philippine Daily Inquirer on November 27, 1994.)<br><br>"WHY, is he here?" loudly asked Alberto Garcia, 76 years old, balding, and slightly deaf. Man Ambing, as he is called, posed the question to Primo Hotricano, his acquaintance and my friend, who helped me gather additional biographical information about Ceferino Garcia, boxing’s Hall of Famer who introduced the "bolo punch" and was world middleweight champion in 1939-1940. <br><br>We chanced upon Man Ambing one early afternoon, in shabby shorts and shirt and headcap, repairing the ramshackle pushcart which he uses in his trade buying and selling empty bottles in my hometown of Naval in Biliran Province. He now resides with a cousin in the dilapidating Garcia ancestral house across the church in the poblacion. He takes his meals in the house of a nephew’s family some 300 meters from where he lives. <br><br>After Al S. Mendoza published my letter in his "Spectator" column last Sept. 14, word somehow reached Man Ambing that Ceferino’s name appeared in the papers. He took this to mean that his boxer-brother is still alive, and in the country. Thus the almost discordant question that, unfortunately, did not solicit a positive answer for Man Ambing’s life-long yearning. <br><br>The interview corrected Man Ambing’s false impression and enabled him to reminisce his past and the early years of his long lost brother. <br><br>Eldest Son<br><br>Ceferino Garcia, the boxer, was the eldest child of Fortunato (Porto) Garcia and Pascuala Pieras. The couple bore six children, but only five grew up to adulthood. The second child was Francisco, the third was Leona, and the fourth was Rufina. Man Ambing was the fifth and deemed the youngest, a younger sister having died in childhood. He is six years younger than the champion boxer. <br><br>Ceferino was baptized Cipriano and nicknamed Predo. He typified the poor, less schooled, and rural-bred Filipino who aspired for wealth and fame through the boxing arena. <br><br>Predo did not complete his Grade I studies in Barrio Caraycaray, Naval, where he was born and grew up to adolescence. This literacy deficiency would later disqualify him from enlisting in the US Navy, the other avenue for peasant escape from poverty in the 1930s. He seemed to have been drawn early to gambling, hantak (head-or-tail betting game, using three old one-centavo coins) being his mania. He was also good in the pool table. <br><br>And in street boxing matches. By age 15, when Predo left home for good, he was so feared that nobody would pick a fistfight with him in the neighborhood or in the poblacion. <br><br>But Predo was a good blacksmith, the obvious favorite among the three sons of Porto. It did not take long to finish a bolo from his powerful blows with the sledge hammer. Man Ambing idolized his brother for this. <br><br>I asked Man Ambing about extant pictures of his brother. He had none. Instead, he ran inside the house from where he got and then showed me his picture as a young man. He told me he had similar facial features with Predo, who was tall, lean but husky, and with thin wrists. The photograph had the typical Garcia features, memorialized in a sketch of his great grand-uncle, the priest who established Naval as a town in the 1860s. <br><br>To Boxing Fame<br><br>Predo left home with a heavy heart. The cause was believed to be his spurned love proposal to the local girl of his fancy, who supposedly dismissed him for his gambler’s ways. <br><br>He joined the master baker of the local bakery on a trip to Cebu City, where he was introduced to some boxing promoter and started his professional boxing career. He had not returned home since he left, for which he was sorely missed by many of his contemporaries. <br><br>Man Ambing recalled that his brother, having assumed the boxing name Ceferino, became a prominent boxer around 1936 or 1937, first in Cebu and then in Manila. He became famous for the dreaded "bolo punch," of which he was the recognized inventor. <br><br>In 1938, Ceferino traveled to the United States to take a crack at the world middleweight crown. He succeeded in his quest. During the same year, he provided the country’s boxing spectacle of the 1930s when he successfully defended his title by beating the (white) American challenger, Glen Lee, at the Rizal Track-Football Stadium. He was assisted in this match by the famous Jack Dempsey. <br><br>Afterwards, he returned to the US, where he probably lost his crown, and did not come back to the Philippines. <br><br>The "bolo punch" presumably assured Garcia’s place in the Boxing Hall of Fame. Two other Filipino boxers had been inducted to this august Hall: Pancho Villa and Flash Elorde. Primo Hotricano told me that Garcia’s boxing feats were once featured in an article, perhaps in the Philippines Free Press. <br><br>...
WNB
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 1843
CONTACTCOLON

...<br><br>Dispersed Family<br><br>Somehow, the Garcia family had dispersed before World War II. Man Ambing’s brother, Francisco, settled with his family in Mindanao. He retired as a captain in the Philippine Army. In his deathbed, he asked his children, now settled somewhere in Cubao, Quezon City, to locate Man Ambing. This they had obliged. <br><br>Leona settled somewhere in Pampanga, now a lahar country. Man Ambing failed to tell me about her fate. <br><br>Rufina got married to an American named Foreman, and settled somewhere in Oregon, USA. Man Ambing recalled that she bore three children by her American husband. He has not heard from her for decades. <br><br>The war caught Man Ambing in Manila. Life was desperate there, but it helped that he was the brother of Ceferino Garcia, the boxing champion. Basking in his brother’s glory offered some comfort and opened a few doors for him during the war years. <br><br>When the US Forces reached Manila in 1945, Man Ambing worked with them as truck driver transporting military cargo between Manila and Cavite. He was offered to join the troops in Okinawa, Japan. But he refused, because he had to attend to his ailing father back in Leyte. The Americans offered him transport to Cebu. <br><br>Man Ambing located his father in Ormoc and brought him home to Naval. Along the way, he sold the family’s blacksmithing tools to a junkshop. His father died not long afterwards. <br><br>Man Ambing returned to Manila, where he failed two attempts to settle down in marriage. He has no children of his own. <br><br>Not long ago, he wrote to the US Army Archives in Missouri, USA, to inquire about the possibility of his being recognized as a veteran for his war services. The answer told him that his name does not appear in the official roster of Filipinos who can qualify for veterans’ benefits. <br><br>Now, Man Ambing is spending his sunset years in Naval.<br><br>Where is Ceferino Garcia?<br><br>Throughout the interview, Man Ambing expressed his wish to know the fates of his brother Predo (Ceferino) and sister Rufina in the United States. Is Ceferino dead, or still alive? Did he ever marry and raise a family of his own? If still living, Ceferino would be 82 years by now. <br><br>The answers to Man Ambing’s questions are probably with his sister Rufina, if still alive, or with her children, if they are still in Oregon, USA. <br><br>Perhaps, living boxing contemporaries of Ceferino in the US can also help provide some answers. <br><br>Fifty years after Gen. MacArthur’s return to the Philippines, Man Ambing continues to await words about his champion brother, Ceferino Garcia. <br><br>(NOTE: I learned recently that Ceferino Garcia had been inducted to the World Boxing Hall of Fame in 1981, but not yet in the other hall, International Boxing Hall of Fame. A rejoinder to this article, written by somebody else, narrated Garcia's professional exploits and his retirement in the United States, where he passed away. Unfortunately, I failed to get a copy of the Inquirer that carried the latter article. Man Ambing himself passed away around February 1996. Around early 2000, a California-based descendant of Glen Lee, whom Garcia defeated in Manila in 1938, informed this writer that his uncle was in fact white, not black. Very recently (January 2002), I established contact with Andrea Garcia Hursala, Ceferino Garcia's granddaughter, who had stumbled upon my website. She sent me the photograph above of Ceferino Garcia and Ceferino Jr., Andrea's father.)
WNB
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 1843
CONTACTCOLON

http://www.trufanboxing.com/gentleman.h ... r>FAREWELL, KID GAVILAN<br><br>part of the eulogy of a fallen star<br><br>by Ron Ross<br><br>                                                                                                        He was The Kid. He was born Gerardo Gonzalez,  but you add leather gloves, satin trunks, some dazzling footwork and blurry-fast hands and Gerardo Gonzalez has evolved into Kid Gavilan and that’s how he will always be remembered - The Kid. Inside the ropes or outside, he was a spotlight performer, a magnetic personality who charmed and captivated all who knew him. He brought to the sport of boxing a flair, a grace and style that added a new dimension and also brought a new breed of fan. Kid Gavilan was to The Manly Art of Self Defense what Fred Astaire was to the two-step, what Lionel Hampton was to xzylophone playing and what the Beetles were to four-piece bands. He was the show-stopper, the gasp-provoker, the consummate performer. He was the pre-Ali Ali or rather, Muhammad Ali was the post-Gavilan Gavilan.  <br><br>Wherever he was, whether the streets of Havana, Broadway or Hialeah, the crowds would gather and cries of “Kid! Kid! It’s the Kid!” would echo and resound. He was the Pied Piper whose entrancing tune was a bolo punch, a smile and a genuine love of people. The top is a difficult place to reach. He got there.  His reign was personified by a flamboyance, panache and elegance that radiated from the ring at Madison Square Garden to the dance floor of the Latin Quarter and the streets of upper Broadway. He was the Welterweight Champion of the World, he was the Mambo King and he was idolized by an adoring public. “El Gavilan! The Hawk!”<br><br> But once you get to the top there’s only one way to go. Sadly, the Kid learned that the “fall from grace” is even more difficult than the climb up. The years can be unkind; they can treat one with disdain. Some of the hardest blows the Kid ever took were outside of the ring. Without the title, his value to his motherland diminished and Cuba’s greatest asset was now treated as a liability. He was ignominiously stripped of land, home and money but what they couldn’t take away was his indomitable spirit, his winning smile and his champion’s heart. The Kid was my friend, a frequent guest in my home; he was a joy to behold.  Memories remain, good memories, poignant memories, shared memories.<br><br>I want to remember the afternoons we would spend in a Cuban café in Hialeah with his close friend Beau Jack who passed away two years ago, and Hank Kaplan, the boxing historian who was not just the keeper and guardian of the records but the guardian angel to fighters such as the Kid and Beau. He helped resurrect  their lives,  traveling with them to boxing and celebrity events around the country and keeping their images alive in the public eye. <br><br>Beau and the Kid were Boxing’s version of The Odd Couple. The banter and teasing between them was truly a thing of beauty. The early-to-bed-early-to-rise Beau, who didn’t drink or smoke, paired with the Kid, who always craved “a leetle wheeskey” and “one more cigarette” could have livened up any vaudeville stage. When they were invited to out-of-town boxing events they chose to share a hotel room. Why not? If the Kid wanted to watch a baseball game on TV, Beau would fight for a movie. They agreed on nothing, argued over everything and loved each other like adoring brothers.<br><br>I want to remember how the Kid, whose life used to be filled with flashy cars, fancy clothes, beautiful women and pockets always filled with jingling coins learned to settle and truly enjoy Life’s simple pleasures – his beloved cigarettes, an occasional “wheeskey” and a good biftec. And he did enjoy. You knew by that beautiful smile.<br><br>I want to remember how, until his final day, he was adored by the people. And that is because he, in turn,  adored “his people”. I never saw the Kid, even on the most tiring of days, with hands shaking and head hanging low, turn down a fan seeking an autograph or a request to pose for a picture. <br><br>I want to remember his face glowing with pride when he received a standing ovation last May at a Miami boxing show in his honor sponsored by Ring 8 of the Veteran Boxers Association of New York and how he softly whispered, “These are my people. They don’t forget me.”<br><br>In many minds, flair and flamboyance are substitutes for ability. Kid Gavilan needed no substitutes. They were simply extra added attractions. He was as strong in the fifteenth round as he was in the first and in a career of 143 fights, he was never stopped.  The Kid had the goods and that’s why he was a charter inductee into the International Boxing Hall of Fame along with Jack Dempsey and Sugar Ray Robinson. <br><br>No, Kid. They’ll never forget you. How could they?
WNB
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 1843
CONTACTCOLON

Kid Gavilan, "bolo punch"...<br><br>Egyes források szerint a "bolo punch" tképp nem Gavilan "invenciója" (akit gyermekként amúgy még Gerardo Gonzalez néven anyakönyveztek) - vagyis nem ő volt az első alkalmazója a ringben, hanem Ceferino Garcia, aki Gavilan-nél korábban "élt és alkotott", és aki a Fülöp-szigetekről érkezve hozta magával a cukornádarató múltat: ugyanis úgy magyarázta, hogy az ütés tképp ahhoz a mozdulathoz hasonlít, amit az aratómunkás a "bolo" (nádarató) késsel végez, amikor éppen teszi, amit tennie kell...Mivel Gavilannak is volt cukornádarató múltja, az is lehet, hogy egymástól teljesen függetlenül jutottak el oda, hogy ugyanazt a mozdulatsort a ringben, kesztyűvel a kézen is használják, de az időbeli elsőbbség mindenképpen Ceferino Garciáé - a "népszerűsítés" érdeme viszont tényleg Kid Gavilané, lévén hogy ő az elsők egyike volt, akiknek a meccseit rendszeresen közvetíteni kezdte a televízió...<br><br>A "bolo punch" amúgy elméletileg [ :) ] tképp egy egész hátulról indított, szélesen, körívesen ütött jobbfelütés - van, aki (kb.) úgy kommentálta, hogy "bizonyos értelemben sokkal látványosabb, mint amennyire ténylegesen hatékony"... :)<br><br>#####<br>http://www.popmatters.com/music/feature ... r>[i]Smith insists he laid boxing aside many years ago and never followed the sport again. But he drew out some of his early favorites, including Kid Gavilan. <br><br>"He didn't come from here, though. Hard hitting . . . hard fighter. He used the bolo punch. He fought everybody. He fought Sugar Ray Robinson. He was a great, great fighter and had many, many bouts. But he stopped fighting in '57 or '58." <br><br>Gavilan had come to the U.S. from Cuba, where he started fighting amateur bouts at the age of twelve; he had his first professional match at sixteen while still working in the fields cutting sugar cane with a machete. After battling his way furiously up through the ranks, he became Middleweight Champion of the World in 1951; the popular champ was one of the first fighters regularly broadcast on early television. <br><br>Smith warmed up to the topic and took special glee in casually mentioning Ceferino Garcia. "Now, I said Kid Gavilan (the "Hawk" we used to call him) used the bolo punch. And you should have seen him when he did. But he got that from Ceferino . . . "Predo" invented the bolo." <br><br>"Predo" Garcia's background was in some ways similar to Gavilan's, though he came from the Philippines. He, too, began fighting as a very young teenager; he had worked in the family trade as a blacksmith, where he not only developed arms of steel, but the fierce uppercut he called the "bolo". Hoping to escape a cash-poor rural life, Garcia first tried to enlist in the Navy, but failed the admission test because he had almost no schooling. According to an article in the 1994 Philippine Times, Garcia "typified the poor, less schooled, and rural-bred Filipino who aspired for wealth and fame through the boxing arena." By 1938, Garcia ruled as the World Middleweight boxing champion. <br><br>Garcia and Gavilan were the scrappers, the heroes, and the inspirations Smith recalled from his early boxing days.[/i]
leibigab
Tiszteletbeli PKSZ tag
HozzászólásokCOLON 877

A váltósúly történetében szintén nagyon sok klasszis feltünt, a súlycsoport történetét olyan nevek aranyozzák be, mint Jack Britton, Ted Kid Lewis, Walker, McLarnin, Ross, Armstrong, Sugar Ray Robinson, Gavilan, Basilio, Griffith, Jose Napoles, Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, Donald Curry,... és az utóbbi idők klasszisai...De La Hoya, Trinidad, Whitaker...<br><br>Barney Ross:  (eredeti neve: Beryl David Rosofsky) A nevéből is kitűnik, Orosz bevándorlók gyermeke Chicago-ból...19 éves korától profi, a 30-as években ért fel a csúcsra. Canzoneri legyőzésével 1933-ban egyszerre lett könnyű és kisváltósúlyú bajnok. Egy évvel később Jimmy McLarnin-t legyőzve megszerezte a váltósúly bajnoki címét és 3. súlycsoportban is a csúcsra ért. Olyan neves ellenfeleket győzött le, mint: Petrolle, Battalino, Canzoneri, vagy a későbbi középsúlyú világbajnok Ceferino Garcia-t. A lábmunkája mellett kitünő kombinációs ütései voltak és nagyon jó álla volt, 81 mérkőzéséből sohasem ütötték ki. 16 címmérkőzése volt, amiből 13 győzelme mellett 1 döntetlent ért el. 1934-ben és 1935-ben is ő az év bokszolója.<br><br>Kid Gavilan:   színesbörű ökölvívó az 50-es években, Kubából, Havana-ból. (Akkoriban még nem Castro volt hatalmon, így a profi ökölvívás sem volt tiltott a szigetországban.) 17 éves korában könnyűsúlyúként kezdett, majd érett váltósúlyúvá. Mozgékony, gyors kezű és reflexü, jó lábmunkájú és nagyon kemény álkapoccsal. 143 mérkőzésből sosem ütötték ki és mindössze csak kétszer került padlóra. Klasszisok hosszú sorát verte meg. 1951-től NBA majd egy évvel később már általánosan elismert váltósúlyú világbajnok, címét 1954-ig védte. Volt neki egy speciálisan híres ütése, a Gavilan féle boloütés. Sugar Ray Robinson őt tartotta pályafutása legjobb ellenfelének. (1953-ban a Basilio elleni mérkőzésének a 2. menete az év menete.) <br><br>Carmen Basilio:  Egy Canastotai hagymatermesztő farmerfiú. Fehérbőrű, 21 éves korától 1948-tól profi. Normál alapállás, agresszió és rendkívüli keménység jellemezte...a verekedők vonulatához tartozott, a keményebbik fajtából. Másodjára és utoljára, neki sikerült leütnie az előzőleg már említett nagyon kemény fejű Gavilan-t. 1955-ben DeMarco ellen lett váltósúlyú bajnok, majd 1957-ben az akkor már középsúlyú Robinsont is legyőzte. Megverte Graham-et, Ike Williams-t, DeMarco-t, Saxton-t és Don Jordan-t is. 1957-ben az év bokszolója. 1955-ben DeMarco, 1956-ban Saxton 1957 és 1958-ban Robinson, 1959-ben a Fullmer elleni mérkőzése az év meccse volt.<br><br>Pipino Cuevas:  Normál alapállású, nem túl technikás, de borzasztóan kemény ütésü bokszoló Mexikóból. Főleg a balhorga volt félelmetes, a súlycsoport egyik legkeményebb balhorga. 35 győzelméből 31-et idő előtt fejezett be. 14 éves korától profi, pályafutása kissé zötyögősen indult, majd pár évvel később "beindult". Espada kiütésével 1976-ban lett bajnok, egészen 1980-ig védte a címét, mígnem Tommy Hearns "kivégezte".<br><br>Sugar Ray Leonard:   Nemcsak a súlycsoport, de mindenidők egyik legjobb bokszolója. Sugar Ray Robinson után a Sugar becenév méltó képviselője. Színesbörő versenyző, brilliáns technika, reflex és gyorsaság kitünő lábmunkával párosulva. A fiatal Muhammad Ali-t idézi egy kicsit kisebb kivitelben.  Sikeres amatőr múlt, 1976-ban a Montreáli olimpián győzedelmeskedik. Ezután profinak állt, 1979 végén Wilfred Benitez legyőzésével WBC váltósúlyú világbajnok lett.  A kitűnő könnyűsúlyú Duran 1980-ban legyőzi, de a visszavágó már Ray-é, majd később ismét legyőzi a panamait. Olyan klasszisok ellen ért el sikereket, mint Ranzany, Green, Duran, Hearns, Hagler, Kalule, Lalonde. Ő az első aki 5 különböző súlycsoportban is bajnok tudott lenni. 1988 végén a Lalonde elleni összecsapása egyszerre zajlott a WBC nagyközép és a félnehézsúlyú címéért. A kitűnő atléta a zenész Ray Charles után kapta a nevét. 1979 és 1981-ben az év bokszolója. 1981-ben Hearns ellen 1987-ben pedig Hagler ellen az év mérkőzését vívta<br><br>Donald Curry:  Színesbörű versenyző a Taxas állambeli Forth Worth-ből, a 80-as évekből. Ügyessége, hajlékonysága és gyorsasága miatt "kobrának" becézték..."Lone Star Cobra"...Kitűnő amatőr, 406 mérkőzésből mindössze 6-ot vesztett. Az 1980-as olimpia bojkottja miatt nem vehetett részt a játékokon, így megfosztva a szinte biztos éremszerzési lehetőségtől. Ekkor, 19 évesen profinak állt. 1983-tól WBA 1984-től már WBA/IBF, 1985-től Milton McCrory brutális 2. menetes kiütésével általánosan elismert váltósúlyú világbajnok lett. Később a WBC nagyváltósúlyú trónra is felült. 1985-ben az év bokszolójának választották. 1989-ben a francia Jacquot ellen viszont az év meglepetés meccsét vívta....pontozással kapott ki.
edge
Tippjáték Champ' 2008.
HozzászólásokCOLON 2156

A legjobb váltósúlyú

Hozzászólás Szerző: edge »

Szerinted ki volt minden idõk legjobb váltósúlyú bunyósa? Azt hiszem nem könnyû a válasz, sok az esélyes a gyõzelemre ...<br><br>Ui. Robinson azért maradt ki mert õ fõleg középsúlyban "vitézkedett" :)<br><br>Ui2: Leibi: jöhetnek a "szokásos" ;) ismertetõk és ha akad vmi Ring magazinos váltósúlyú lista akkor azt is pötyögd be légyszives :)
Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a California King
BUTTON_POST_REPLY